Someone in the family is having a difficult time adjusting as you can see. As much as he loves his baby sister, he sure doesn't like to share "his mama". Hopefully time will fix this fiasco.
Oh, that is cute though. I love that picture. It's so true. And he will totally adjust, probably sooner than you think! You've almost made it a month!! Yeah!
4 comments:
If you weren't so gosh darn lovable...She is so stikin cute!!
Doesn't that just make you love being a mom??? Everyone always loves you!
Oh, that is cute though. I love that picture. It's so true. And he will totally adjust, probably sooner than you think! You've almost made it a month!! Yeah!
Dude. This look s like fun. Wish I was still having babies... :). Tell Gav and Reese not to cry becasue they miss me soooo much. I will see them soon.
Post a Comment