Saturday, May 31, 2008

You know you need to change when...

So I took the kids to the store the other day to get some stuff and heard the funniest thing ever, although I probably shouldn't think it's funny. Gavin was riding in the cart so he couldn't cause any trouble and playing with a little soccer ball. I was pushing along and he accidentally dropped the ball out of the cart after which he yelled, "Oh crap!" I tried to stifle my laughter and tell him that was a naughty word, but it didn't really work. And where did he learn this phrase? From his mother! I seriously need to watch what I say because he copies everything. Another funny one was when Gavin had been calling my name while Grant and I were talking so I wasn't responding. Eventually he came over, grabbed my face and turned it to him and said, "Momma, focus!" something I am saying to him all the time. Too funny.

1 comment:

Hollie said...

At least Gavin is only saying Crap, you should hear some of the words my kids have learned from their father. Much worse. :)