So if you know Gavin, you know he is absolutely crazy and loves water. Everyday after I jump into the shower, without fail I'll hear a diaper being ripped off and a little naked boy is climbing into the shower with me. This morning after we had just finished drying off I went to get dressed while Gavin stayed in the bathroom to be naked, something he requires after every shower for at least five minutes. I had finished and was greeted with this coming out the door. Once again, I need to watch what I say and not let him watch some things I do. He thinks "Momma's diapers" make such fun stickers.
5 comments:
That is stinkin' hilarious!
hahahahahahahahaha!!!!
That is the funniest! I love it so much! Best picture ever!
Oh my word I was seriously laughing so hard just now. Nate is looking at me like I'm a crazy woman. (He can't see the screen)
That is so funny!!
Samantha just asked why Gavin has a band-aid on his buns! That is the funniest thing I've seen in a while!
I have been cracking up for ten minutes now! That story and picture is classic!
Post a Comment