Wednesday, June 18, 2008

The Smith Dominance

To stop all rumors that Reese looks like me, I'm posting these pictures to show you how our children are very much like their father. Don't get me wrong, I would love for my daughter to look like me, but it just isn't going to happen with this one. Angela, I know you feel my pain. If it wasn't for the clothes, you wouldn't be able to tell which one is Gavin and which one is Reese. They are both mini versions of their father and as cute as can be.


Here is Grant as a baby. What a cutie!

This is the one baby picture I have. (I'm the sixth child so I guess I'm lucky to have one.) This is right after I got home from the hospital. My mom didn't make small babies. We were all born the size of an average 2 month old!



Reese at 2 months
Gavin at 3 months


7 comments:

Sarah and Dan said...

I was going to tell you that Reese looks a little like you in the 2nd picture! I should have recognized that blanket.

Angie said...

In her super newborn pictures, I thought she looked exactly like you! Now I can see the similarities to Grant.

Brandon and Amber said...

We all know that the Peterson girls are all Brandon, so don't feel too bad about your kids looking like their dad. Hey, you thought he was cute right, so the kids must be too! :) I bet they'll get your brains!

Hollie said...

Love the pictures Karen! they are all cute babies!

Ang said...

Hahahhahaahahahahah

Yes, I TOTALLY feel your pain. We have Nate 1 and Nate 2 here. Those darn Smith genes are so dominant. But, we do have some dang cute kids!!

And I realized that I did give something to Kyah. She's a bedwetter. Ha. Just my luck that's what I pass on!

Dad said...

Ahem. They have Smanford genes (Smith/Sanford). ;)

Karen, both kids have your mouth! Thank goodness. I was never too crazy about Grant's. And his ears! And that nose! Have you ever seen the like?! :)

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

Anonymous said...

My grandkids are the cutest!!