Friday, September 4, 2009

Wedding Cake Fun


My brother in law Sean and his new wife Amy allowed me to make the wedding cake for their open house. I had a blast making it and I think it turned out pretty good. Maybe this is something I would like to continue doing in the future. What do you think?!

8 comments:

Hollie said...

I still can't believe you made that! It is so beautiful! You are so good at so many things, you amaze me! by the way, i tried to call you today, call me! :)

Dad said...

It was a beautiful cake! I'm only sorry I didn't get a chance to have a piece. You've got a talent, Karen.

Angie said...

Holy cow, girl! Look at that cake! Maybe you were BORN to make cakes!

Sarah and Dan said...

Way pretty - You could open a wedding boutique with custom cakes and invitations!

Heather said...

Oh Karen, that is absolutely beautiful.

Anonymous said...

You're on your way! You might be the NEW cake boss! Hmmmmmm......... Grant, get your video camera:D

Unknown said...

holy cow. That looks great!!!!

Ang said...

Are you freaking kidding me!@! You made that cake!! WOW!!!!!!! That is amazing!!

Do you know how to make a princess castle cake? Kyah's birthday is in a week. :)