Oh man, we could have been total tired buddies! I've been up ever since Dylan got up at 4 and said he couldn't sleep. How are you? Strep? Blah!!! Hope you are doing great! I've been thinking about you and I can't wait for February.
that stinks!! besides strep how are you doing? I haven't seen you in forever...we need to get together!!
Darn it! Hope you feel better. And please post some belly pics. I want to see how cute you are!
I hear ya!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Oh man, we could have been total tired buddies! I've been up ever since Dylan got up at 4 and said he couldn't sleep. How are you? Strep? Blah!!! Hope you are doing great! I've been thinking about you and I can't wait for February.
that stinks!! besides strep how are you doing? I haven't seen you in forever...we need to get together!!
Darn it! Hope you feel better. And please post some belly pics. I want to see how cute you are!
I hear ya!
Post a Comment