I went to my last of the 4 week appointments and am moving to the two week appointments. Crazy how time flies by. In no time I will be the proud mother of two crazy children. And I think Gavin is sensing there is going to be a change. He is unusually clingy and always wants to be held, which as you all know if very difficult with a huge belly. I can't wait for the little woman to arrive so I can post some pictures.
4 comments:
Hopefully the little woman won't come too soon! And April 15 is a great day to be born--taxes and cake in the same day! I have always wanted a spring baby...I am jealous!
Fun fun!
Why wait? Let's see some pictures of her now in your belly? I wanna see that bursting tummy of yours!
Karen..I can't wait to see that baby...Any names picked out???
Post a Comment