Friday, April 11, 2008

Conference Goals


So one of my goals for conference this year was to take notes and stay awake the entire time. I did pretty good until the afternoon session on Sunday. Much to my dismay, Grant decided to take a picture of my success. I really must have been out because I didn't even know he did it until yesterday. Good thing everything comes out in the Ensign. Hope you did better than me! By the way, I have two weeks left till my due date so hopefully the extra chub will start coming off soon as seen in this picture. If she doesn't come on her own, then I will have a c-section on the 25th. Just still waiting.

2 comments:

Sarah and Dan said...

Come on, where's the belly shot!?!? And oh my goodness, Gavin has a spike in that picture - NICE!

Angie said...

You are so brave to post a picture of you prego! I refuse to have my picture taken when I'm expecting! We're hoping everything goes well with the birth... let us know when the little lady comes along!