Thursday, April 3, 2008

My Idol Moment


I was just looking at some pictures and thought this was pretty funny. I used to sing a ton as a kid, but as I got older I started to pursue the cello more than vocals. But last year when we went to Disneyland with Grant's family, we went out to eat at Red Robin on what happened to be Karaoke Night. Much to my surprise, I mustered up the courage to sing a solo and had a blast. It was the most courageous thing I've done in a long time and I'm so glad I did it. Thanks to my husband who encouraged me and smiled at me the entire time, I made it through and brought the house down. Go me! (The song was "Before He Cheats" by Carrie Underwood)

1 comment:

Ang said...

Are you having a c-section on April 25th? I am going to be there on the 19th to run a marathon and didn't know if there was a chance you might have the baby before the 25th.

Loving the new look of the blog.