Friday, June 27, 2008

Cleanliness Tag

Sorry Angie, no poop here! But here they are. I am way boring. I happened to pick up the house before coming to check everyone out so my pictures are no fun, but here they are anyway.

Looks like we need to do some shopping!
If you could take a whiff, it is worse than it looks!
Tidy as usual.
Do you like how Mickey is hanging out by the toilet. Gavin always has to have a friend with him when he goes potty.
I think I am a little OCD about having the house in order all the time. Poor Gavin doesn't really get to play with his toys because I'm following him around, picking them up, and putting them away before he is done. I need to chill out!
I tag Mitsy, Hollie and Kaysha. Take pictures of your refrigerator, kitchen sink, bed, and toilet in their current state without making any changes. Post them so we can see if you have OCD like myself.


6 comments:

Angie said...

Wow! I didn't think anyone was as tidy as I am, but I guess I'm wrong!

Hollie said...

Thanks alot Karen! By the way, I love your bedspread.

Kaysha Alesa said...

K Karen. I did it. Thanks alot.. You are going to get it. Love ya.

Kaysha Alesa said...

UM. I DEMAND a comment on my tag post. Demand it. I stayed up all night cleaning for it.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Karen, My home doesn't look that nice even after I clean it. But I guess you already know that. Is that why you always help me clean up when you visit?