Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Happy B-Day Kaylie

We spent the evening at Seven Peaks for Kaylie's birthday party. I hadn't been sine I was 12 so it was great to do all the slides again. We even took Gavin down a couple of slides and he loved it. He's my little daredevil. Thanks for inviting us Mitsy. We had a blast. Here are a couple of pics.

Here's Gavin and his cousin Kloey. Thanks Mitsy for letting me have fun while you watched the kids. It's your turn next time.

Gavin eating some dinner while Reese relaxes in the shade.

Here's Grant right before he and Hailey crash. I think the weight was a little unbalanced.

5 comments:

sean said...

Too bad I was so sleepy. : (

T-Lo said...

Looks like Factor and little Gavin got totally sunburned!

Hollie said...

I wanted to go soooooo bad! Seeing the pictures makes me, well, jealous! By the way, i left some baby clothes, and Gavin clothes at Kenice's for you.

Mitsy said...

Thanks so much for coming!! You guys always make things so much fun! I loved hanging with your kids so don't think I wasn't having fun! We should do it again soon....I forgot how much fun that place is!

Dad said...

Hmm. Strange. I'm sure we got an invitation. I know it's around here somewhere. Drat. Where'd I put that thing? Oh wait. We never got one! Ah! Oh wait. We live in St. George. Ah! ;)