On pioneer day we headed up the canyon to Bridal Veil Falls with the kids. The best part of the day was Gavin deciding he wanted to swim. He jumped into the water and quickly jumped right back out and exclaimed, "It's freezing!"

Reese and I (Jill, I know what you're thinking)

My handsome boys

Our little family
(Can you tell I've had two kids or what!)
6 comments:
Hot Mama!! I wish I was there. No fair.
That's always been a beautiful spot. Lotsa memories. Too bad the tram's no longer there.
Karen....you are hot....so shhhhh. lol. And no, I can't tell you've had two kids! No griping in front of me or I'll put you in your place. Haha!
I have a couple of questions:1.What is Jill thinking? And 2. Where is Bridal Veil Falls because Tash and I thought we went to it in Yosemite National Park.PS-I just got me a jumprope to get in even better shape.Oh, and you're really not big you wusscake!
Karen, Give yourself a couple of days to slim down again for goodness sakes. I have no worries you will be back to your normal beautiful size in no time at all. Bridal Veil is one of my favorite places to see. Your cute family makes us smile. We love you.
You are CRAZY! I think you are a total hottie, with whip cream on top! And a cherry too! You look beautiful, and the rest of the fam ain't too bad either! I love it up there, I use to roller blade up that canyon all the time back when I was skinny. :) It's been years since I've done that. DOH!
Post a Comment