I just thought they used fake people and doctored the photos. Kind of cool to know that the people are real.
Thanks for the post Karen! You're so cute! P.S. You have to promise to help me get back in shape k? THANKS!
Something I noticed this morning was that Mitsy in the photo looks as though she could be related to Marie Osmond. Even her pose is the same. Cept Mitsy's purtier.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I just thought they used fake people and doctored the photos. Kind of cool to know that the people are real.
Thanks for the post Karen! You're so cute! P.S. You have to promise to help me get back in shape k? THANKS!
Something I noticed this morning was that Mitsy in the photo looks as though she could be related to Marie Osmond. Even her pose is the same. Cept Mitsy's purtier.
Post a Comment