So we all take turns saying prayers and usually when it's Gavin's turn either Grant or I help him with what to say. Lately Mr. Independent has decided that he can say them on his own and Grant and I do everything we can to stifle our laughter at some of his comments which have included:
"We're grateful for Mickey, grateful for Hailey, grateful for poopin' on da toilet and get new toy, pease bless Reesey pie, bless Kenice and Adam, and Mitsy, and Kloey. AMEN!"
"Please bless cats poopin'"
Gavin got a new toy because he had filled up his potty chart and while I was helpin him he decided after I said we're grateful for our food to add, "I'm grateful for my motorcycle."
The things that come out of his mouth are so stinkin funny. I was upstairs cleaning up and everyone else was downstairs when I hear Gavin yell, "Woman, come downstairs!" Grant affectionately calls me woman sometimes and I guess Gavin is listening. I need to write these down because I can't even remember the best ones right now. He is just too fun and he makes me laugh everyday.
4 comments:
So cute. I remember funny things my kids have prayed for. Isaiah for some reason ALWAYS says "Thank you for the truth". Gavin is so cute! Miss you guys like crazy. Oh, and why have you not commented about Grant's Zebra on my blog.. You do realize it is called Grant's Zebra.. right?
and who could forget the classics?!?
"Gimme the keys mom!"
and my personal favorite
"Open the freakin' door!"
Those prayers are so cute and funny! I can totally picture you and Grant trying hard not to laugh.
Post a Comment