I cannot tell you how fun Sarah's little girl Andrea is. She is always smiling and has the happiest little face ever. Here are some pics of Reese and Andrea together when they were down in Utah. What cute little girls!
Way cute cousins! Okay, this may sound weird, but looking at those last 2 pictures of Reese reminded me of Gage or Kyah. I always hated when people told me who my kids look like and now I'm doing it! She's beautiful regardless!
4 comments:
What a couple of dolls. 'Course, Reese is cuter. :)
Way cute cousins! Okay, this may sound weird, but looking at those last 2 pictures of Reese reminded me of Gage or Kyah. I always hated when people told me who my kids look like and now I'm doing it! She's beautiful regardless!
I wanna see my Reese.:(
I love cousin photos. We have had fun with JAcob and Becky H., Bekah's kids.
Post a Comment