Sunday, October 12, 2008

Snow Already?!

The wonderful heat of summer has finally disappeared. Snow only reminds me of one thing...Christmas! Bring it on baby.
This is what we woke up to this morning
I just love these pictures. She is so stinkin' cute I cannot get enough of her.



7 comments:

sean said...

agreed

Kaysha Alesa said...

OH, I actually am a tad jealous. Wierd, I know. My kids would be LOVING it! Reese is getting so big!

T-Lo said...

Oh yes...and the drool adds quite the cute effect.

Anonymous said...

What is the white stuff Gavin is playing in? He looks so cute, and yes, Reese is the cutest. We can't wait to see you guys. We should be back up to the 70's and 80's by next week. Hope it is warm for trick or treating.

Mitsy said...

Snow fell here but didn't stick so when I saw your pics I was a little surprised to see that it had there! These pics are adorable. I sure miss you guys. Game night, pronto.

sean said...

need to babysit more...

Hollie said...

Sure am glad that white stuff melted quick. And yes, those pics of Reese are super cute. Love sepia.