Reese couldn't wait to get her hands on her cake.
Saturday, October 18, 2008
Reese's 6 Month Celebration
In Grant's family growing up, they had a tradition of letting each child destroy a cake when they turned 6 months. We started the tradition in our family with Gavin who tore his cake apart, but never took a bit. Reese turned 6 months on the 15th and Uncle Sean came over to celebrate with us. Reese loved digging her hands into the cake and Gavin had a great time helping her destroy the cake as well. Once her hands were covered in frosting, she started to suck on her hand and got a big mouthful of sugary delight. Her eyes started watering and she wasn't quite sure if she liked it or not. It was tons of fun seeing her little hands dig into all the frosting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
After her current diet of milk and more milk this probably tasted really sweet. She looks adorable and it looks like she even coordinated her clothes to match the frosting. Happy 6 mo. Reese!
She is so cute.
I can't stand it! I need to hold my Reese! She is just too cute and I miss her. I miss my Gavers too! Give them both kisses for me!
I love the baby cake messes! Man... I'm so jealous- I still have to wait four more months!
Looks yummy, Reese! Love you!
If that had been one of my kids, the cake would be gone.
did you make the cake. it looks awesome. She is so cute.
those pictures are so adorable! I miss you guys! Kisses and hugs from sunny st. george! :)
Such a cute family. See you next week! :D
Post a Comment