Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Gavin Turns 3!

I cannot believe how fast my baby boy is growing up. My little 5 lb. premature boy is now a "honkin" 3 year old full of life and craziness. I love this little stinker and look forward to the years to come. I love you Gavies and Happy Birthday!


This was Gavin the day after he was born.

He is our little miracle.
Now a crazy 3 year old.

7 comments:

Dad said...

He's a special little feller. AND he loves his GRANDPA!! :D

Anonymous said...

He's a fun kid. Such an imagination. Funny how time flies... I was thinking much the same thing on Grant's 30th birthday...

Mitsy said...

He's a pretty cool kid. Gotta love him. Happy Birthday Gavin!

Hollie said...

Sorry we missed his birthday, I was like, Costa Rica or Gavin's birthday party. It was a real toss up! :) Anyway, I have a gift for the cutie patootie. If I ever saw you!

Unknown said...

happy birthday Gavin!

Tiffany said...

They are both soooo cute! We love and miss you guy's!

Anonymous said...

Hey Karen, How was your birthday? Any cute pics to share?