Gavin is getting quite funny and creative. He has an incredible imagination and is saying and doing things on a daily basis that just crack me up. For example, Gavin was playing with his Dino Nuggets the other day before he started eating. He had two stegasaurus nuggets and one became the mommy and the other was a child I guess. He decided to eat one and then continue playing. Then I see him pick up a T-rex and march it over to the stegasaurus. The stegasaurus then asks the T-rex, "Where's my mommy?" To which Gavin replies in a sinister voice, "I ate your mommy!"
Is he a boy or what?
4 comments:
I can totally hear him saying it too. lol. What a cutie. We'll see you tomorrow! :)
McFly..I have called you and come over..apparently you do not want to see me!!
Ha! Made me laugh out loud!
He has the best imagination around. Did he take them captive in castle Grey Skull?
Post a Comment