Friday, March 27, 2009

Wedding Moves!

Check out my crazy siblings and I at my sister Jill's wedding reception! We enter in our age order and notice my brother Ben entering doing his interpretation of the Nacho Libre flying leap. I've probably watched this at least 50 times and laugh hysterically every time. Everyone was hilarious and the crowd loved it. Too funny.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N7B3IkIQpS8

We had a blast up in Washington, but I didn't take my camera anywhere so I don't have any pictures. Congrats Jill and Andrew and I hope you guys enjoyed our performance.

7 comments:

Kaysha Alesa said...

HAHAHAH!! What a freakin FUN family!! You look so cute dancing Karen. Love ya.

Mitsy said...

That was so funny! You are so stinking cute Karen and you've got some great moves! lol. I've been missing you! I'm having Karen withdrawals. :(

Anonymous said...

Hey! When did you learn all my moves? I didn't realize you could move like that. It looks like you had a great time. How many rehearsals did you have? I am glad you are back. Keep practicing cuz we want a replay on Easter. In person.

Dad said...

Your moves?? They were MY moves! For cryin' out loud, can't a guy keep his moves to himself? Kids today....

Whitaker Family said...

That was a major production! How fun! I curious to know what your brother in law though of it. From the back view he looked pretty stunned. Didn't really move at all! Ha! You're family is awesome!

Unknown said...

That was an awesome dance. It was good seeing you. Sorry we had to jet outta there.

Hollie said...

I think I laughed for at least 20 minutes after watching that. I can't believe you guys choreographed 4 straight minutes of pure MAGIC!