Saturday, April 18, 2009

Reesey Turns 1!

My beautiful baby girl turned 1 this week and we celebrated with a Mickey Mouse Clubhouse themed party. Reese has been such a joy to have in our family and I cannot believe how fast the time has flown by. She is our dainty little princess and we look forward to the years to come. Happy birthday and we love you Reesey Pie!



My first attempt using fondant. It was super fun to make and I can't wait to make more themed cakes!



Look at that cute grin


Do you think she likes her birthday present?!

6 comments:

Dad said...

What a doll. We miss y'all!

Mitsy said...

I am SO SORRY that I missed her party! I'll make it up to her I promise. I love you guys and you have such beautiful kids. Reese is so gorgeous....just like her mommy. :)

Randy and Tasha said...

I can't believe she is already 1! She is so cute. And your cake looks freaking amazing! Maybe you should make Tripp's birthday cake too!

Kaysha Alesa said...

I am dying.. you made that cake?? How bout a Grad Cake for me?? just sayin.. you got talent Karen. serious.

Hollie said...

cutie Reeser! she is such a doll.

Unknown said...

Whoa!!! That cake is amazing and Reese is dang cute. Happy birthday bid girl!!. Where did you get your recipe???