We pull up to Target today and Gavin asks me, "Mom what are you getting?"
Me: "I don't know, what do you want to get?"
Gavin: "How about a T-bone or something."
What three year old says that! He has inherited his fathers love for steak, but where he learned what a t-bone is, I don't know. He cracks me up.
5 comments:
Gav wants a HONKIN' T-bone! :D
Yea! More Gavin funnies! He is a crack up kid. A t-bone? What is that? hehehehe
Now I know what to make him for dinner! He told me the other night at my house that he doesn't think he likes this kind of dinner (vegetables) :).
What a funny kid.So, you want to hit Seattle up while you're here or what?It's like right next to our house almost.Too bad you missed the Mariners game with us.See ya chica.
Hilarious! I keep randomly giggling about this story!
Post a Comment