Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Mullet Baby

My poor children got my hairline. Reese's hair just will not grow on top, but the back is coming in at lightning speed. Someday I will be able to curl those long lock, but for now, we stick to pig tails to tame the mullet.



My baby girl is getting so big.
And where did my premature little baby boy go?! He is such a sweet boy.

5 comments:

sean said...

:D

Adorable as always.

business in the front, party in the back.

Mitsy said...

I miss you and your kids. They are too cute. They ARE getting big! :(

Angie said...

What is it with the hair growing in back but not up top? We have the same issue with Reyn. Luckily, though she has super curls that make it not look so bad. Well, I don't know, actually, maybe it looks really bad and my "mother glasses" are blinding me.

Kaysha Alesa said...

SFLB, Spilsby, Mullet.. either way the girl can rock it!

Hollie said...

You are back! I've missed readin your blog!