I am sitting at work watching the runners for a 5K pass by with my jaw on the floor. These people are literally sprinting 3 straight miles. I only wish I had the stamina to accomplish such a feat. The girls are absolutely ripped. Makes me want to hit the gym.
Okay, now here comes my kind of people. The old men and the moms pushing their kids in strollers. Now I feel a little better.
2 comments:
So funny! You would have had to wait a long time to see my kind of run come by :) I just had Brian set up our new treadmill. Can't wait to start putting miles on it. Maybe someday soon I'll run a 5k.
i thought maybe you fell off a cliff or something i haven't talked or seen you for so long, but no, you've been watching people run at work. PHEW! :)
Post a Comment