Sunday, October 18, 2009

Nursery Bullies

Today was Reese's first day of Nursery and not one member of the nursery "crew" showed up today. So Grant and I volunteered to do the younger kids class to ease Reese into it. We had three crazy boys and Reese. One mom dropped her son off and told us "He likes hair". So of course, while I was setting up snacks on one side of the divider I hear Reese start crying on the other side. I go to the other side where Grant is trying to comfort her because this little boy saw Reese's cute pig tails and couldn't resist yanking on them. Poor girls first day of Nursery and she gets her hair pulled. I might have to stay in there now to protect my baby girl from the boys. At least with no other girls I won't have to worry about any fighting over dolls like the boys fighting over the trucks. Just trying looking on the positive side! In the future we'll have to avoid pig tails I guess.

2 comments:

Whitaker Family said...

Thats funny, I substituted in nursery too! It is so hard! I have a lot of apprectiation for those in nursery.

Hope Reese isn't traumatized!

Dad said...

Poor Reesey-pie. Give her hugs from G'ma and G'pa, okay Kare? And I want the names and addresses of those boys....