Sunday, February 14, 2010

I have a 4 year old!

We celebrated Gavin's birthday with a transformers themed party. Of course I had to make an Optimus Prime cake and Gav loved it. He even said to me, "Mom, you're the best cake maker ever!" which made all the hours worth it. We had lots of fun and were super excited to have lots of friends to celebrate with. We love our crazy little boy and can't believe how fast the last 4 years have flown by. Happpy Birthday Gav!



3 comments:

Unknown said...

Seeing a cake like this makes me feel like less of a mom.

Just so you know.

~~~~

You are amazing. I can't imagine the skill and time it took to put that together.

Please don't laugh when you see the cupcakes I'm making for Dylan's birthday in a few days.

My kids don't even know that cakes like this exsist.

Randy and Tasha said...

That is a sweet cake KareBare!Happy Birthday Gavitron!!!!!Next time it'll have to be Bumblebee eh?

Unknown said...

Holy Cow! You are one talented woman. Jacob would love that.