Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Cousin Chaos!!!

We got to play with some cousins this weekend and had a blast. At one point we put on some music and Reese and Reyn got up on the table and started dancing. Then of course the boys had to join in so Gavin and Tiago got up and showed us their moves. Ayzha was on the side showing them all what to do. We had so much fun. We can't wait until the next play day.

Tiago and Gavin being silly

Reyn and Reese showing their bellies. They are so darn cute I can't get enough. We were missing cousin Andrea to complete the cuteness trifecta

4 comments:

Erin said...

OH my goodness they are so cute!!! How fun for the cousins to get together.!

How are you? Hope you and grant are great!

Loveya!

T-Lo said...

Next time live video footage por favor. Also, Reese has your face in the pic.

Randy and Tasha said...

That's funny, I was going to say the exact same thing.She totally looks like you Kare...on second thought, she looks exactly like me when I was a kid...?Crazy.

Angie said...

I love the belly pic!