Monday, May 24, 2010

Wazowski's Birthday!

While some of my family was in town from Washington, we got to celebrate Mike's 30th Birthday. I have to tell you that I have absolutely horrible timing when it comes to pictures so I always catch everybody making terrible faces. So for your comic relief, I present to you my horribly timed pictures. Sorry guys, I couldn't resist!
I think Tina was coming in to give him a kiss or something, but it turned out horrible.
And all I can think when I see this is "Durh!" I'm laughing just typing this!

And here is Alyssa. She was cute no matter what picture I took. This was the first time I got to meet her. She is so cute and has tons of crazy black hair just like her daddy. Can't wait to see you guys again!

3 comments:

Randy and Tasha said...

That must've been the worst kiss ever!Kind of like Squints kissing Wendy Peffercorn with those big lips and teeth!ha ha.

T-Lo said...

For the last time, it wasn't a kiss. (Emperor's New Groove)

Bean and Boog said...

Did any body else say, check out those lips!!!

That is hecka funny!