I miss these little dudes.
your kids are getting so big. can't wait to see them again. little cuties!
As always, adorable.Outback says hi.
I love Resiprime's face. She makes me laugh!! And Gavatron just looks evil.
I can totally tell Reese is saying "Cheese"! And there's the Energizer bunny giving her a headlock, probably in-between his soliloquies. I didn't know he could slow down long enough for a picture.
It was a rare moment I will admit. And great word choice Sar!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I miss these little dudes.
your kids are getting so big. can't wait to see them again. little cuties!
As always, adorable.
Outback says hi.
I love Resiprime's face. She makes me laugh!! And Gavatron just looks evil.
I can totally tell Reese is saying "Cheese"! And there's the Energizer bunny giving her a headlock, probably in-between his soliloquies. I didn't know he could slow down long enough for a picture.
It was a rare moment I will admit. And great word choice Sar!
Post a Comment