Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Camping Crazies

We've had the opportunity to go camping a few times this year and have loved it. Gavin loves running in the woods pretending there are decepticons everywhere and Reese loves to get dirty and eat snacks all day long. So far we've camped at Payson Lakes, Timpanogos, and Lodgepole. Any suggestions of other great campsites?


The Whitakers camped with us at Timpanogos and thankfully one of our spots had some shade! Sean and Amy made it up a night as well, but I don't have any pics of them. Sorry guys.
The Fire Master! And notice Gavin's red mustache. He loved the kool aid and it left its mark.
There was this tree that Reese loved to "ride" screaming WEEEEE the entire time. She's so funny!

And at Lodgepole, this fellow kept wandering through our camp. We were on the outer perimiter of the campground next to a small group of trees. This guy apparently loved the foliage in that area because he kept coming back. Being the only campers in a tent, it was a little unnerving, but we left him alone and he left us alone. 20 feet from a massive moose is a little too close for comfort for me.

4 comments:

Heather said...

I'm so jealous! Our camp area here works in a pinch but there aren't as many trees and it still gets pretty hot. I remember going to Aspen Grove as kids, and I think another one was Aspen Flats.

Unknown said...

This looks like SOOO much fun! I can't get over how stinking cute Reese is. She is such a pretty girl.

Hope you guys are doing great!

Amy said...

I think Gavin's favorite part of camping is that he gets to pee in the woods. :) And Reese's has to be either those Pringles, of that tree. Sean and I would love to go camping with you guys! Let us know if you guys ever want some camping company!

Bean and Boog said...

Decepticons unite!! Gavin is hecka funny and Reese is super duper hilarious in that picture. I hope she turns out just like me!!!