Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Reese's Birthday (Late Review)

I'm only a month late, but better late than never right?! Reese turned 2 on April 15th and we celebrated with a princess party and a fun outing to Chuck 'E' Cheese. Reese is such a fun little girl full of spunk. She may be a little shy at first, but once she breaks out of her shell, she is a blast to be around. We love you Reesey!

Here's Reese right after waking up. She got to run through a pile of balloons and loved it.
This was after opening presents and giving me a big "CHEESE"
She loved all the ride on toys at Chuck 'E' Cheese. Her face is so funny here!

And of course, the carriage cake. Sculpting a sphere was way harder than I had anticipated so it didn't quite turn out as I had hoped, but Reese like it nonetheless.

1 comment:

T-Lo said...

I love this girl!!