As all toddlers do, Gavin is going through a bandaid phase. Luckily, no matter what the injury or the severity of the injury, a band aid seems to cure all pain. So today Gavin tripped over his toes and rammed his head into the rocking chair and immediately requested a bandaid. I didn't want to stick one in his hair so he opted for the ace bandage. He was too stinkin' cute so I had to take a picture. And what makes the picture even more funny is his outfit. He decided to wear Reese's pants and his little buns in her tight pants was so hilarious I couldn't tell him to take them off even though they're pink.
(Here's Reese in two years!)
6 comments:
I wanted to see a picture of his tight buns!
HAha. That is freakin priceless.
We have the bandaid issue daily, in fact it's on my store list right now, because we are about out, and that would be disastrous!
That is so funny!! What a cutie patootie!!
What a cutie! That really takes me back. I remember Grant used to have a pink pair of...uh...well, never mind.
Hey Gav, Can grandma borrow your bandaid? My head hurts.
Post a Comment