Friday, July 18, 2008

Shoes

So it seems lately that everyone on my side of the family is changing their lifestyles and participating in a variety of races. My cousin Angela is a running machine and I just wish I had her legs if you know what I mean. And even my sister Sarah has run 2 races. Anyway, I am trying to get in better physical shape for the upcoming hike my brother Randy planned, but the harder I try to run on a treadmill, the more my legs get weird pains. So, if any of you know of some good shoes to stop this problem, please fill me in.

8 comments:

T-Lo said...

Call Wazowski and describe the pain to him. After all, he is Athletic Trainer and almost has his Master's in Physical Therapy. He will help you out.

Randy and Tasha said...

Randy recommends New Balance kicks anyday.

Kaysha Alesa said...

Karen. I have the perfect reason for you to come and visit!! New Shoes!! Seriously, there is this place called the Running Center here. Everyone I know who runs LOVES this place. They have salesman custom fit different styles of shoes to your fit, and help you choose the best shoe for you. Convinced? I am serious. Come on down.

Dad said...

We'll watch Gav and Reesey for ya!

Ang said...

Karen

First of all, thanks for the kudos, made my day!!!!

And, I'm going to be there in less than two weeks and I will go with you and help you!! I myself am a Saucony girl. You really do need to go to a store where they can watch you run and get you the correct type of shoe.

Ooooh this is so exciting. I'm going to have you running races with me in no time!!! OH my gosh, we can train together!!

sean said...

take it from the guy with the crushed foot :) New Balance are the coolest! Great arch support, solid fit. You might also want to check out different ways of lacing them up.

Shlina said...

I'd have to say I agree with Kaysh and dad. Come down. NOW!

Gavin and Kenna can be best friends, and I'll watch Reese. :)

Anonymous said...

I say heels. Any type. Or maybe just shop in St. George.