Gavin dropped a deuce in the toilet yesterday! (Thanks to much advice, I decided to give him a freezing cold shower after he tried to poo in his underwear and I think that's what did it.) Hopefully we continue in this habit and can leave nasty underwear in the past.
By the way, I head up to Washington in two days, so if I do not return, it's because I had a heart attach at the summit of Mt. St. Helens. Pray for me please!
9 comments:
Come back safe and happy, Karen. We hope you have a blast!
Yeah Gabbers!! Cold showers always made me need to take a duece as well. Karen have so much fun on Mt St Helens!!
Wooohooo! I'm so excited for you guys! Isn't it amazing how bigger kid poopies become so much more disgusting once you have a tiny baby again?? I'm glad you won't have to endure anymore! Haha!
Yea Gave, I hope this is the last cold shower you ever need. You are the little man. High five! Have fun Karen. You to Grant.
how long are you in WA? I want to see you and the new baby
Hey Karen... remember me? I got your blog off of Janel's, hope you don't mind! Looks like things are going great for you, such a cute little family! Well good luck on your hike!
p.s. my blog is gregjacqui.blogspot.com if you wanna take a looksie!
I'm so not envious of the deuce in the panties. The most Kenna has done recently is pee'd. And I'll take pee over a deuce any day! Have fun up there! And don't forget to tell Grant SPF 50!!
Yeah, Gabbers! Where is your picture of your accomplishment?
have so much fun in washington. what's a deuce by the way?
Post a Comment