We spent a little time outside today and I got some good shots of the kids. Unfortunately, Gavin doesn't like to pose anymore so I get what I get. I love my sweet little babies.
Can your kids' eyes be any prettier!?! Your kids are beautiful and so are you! I miss you guys and I just saw you the other day. I have a serious problem. lol
6 comments:
I've just gotta kiss those cheeks!
I was just going to say, those cheeks need kissin'!
OK, I have to admit. They look like brother and sister. Sooo cute!
Yeah Karen!! Did you do this post just for me.. of course you did. Love it.
Can your kids' eyes be any prettier!?! Your kids are beautiful and so are you! I miss you guys and I just saw you the other day. I have a serious problem. lol
Cute babies!!! Love ya!
Post a Comment