So I tried on everything I have for the hike and I think in terms of equipment I'm ready. As for physical stamina, I am far from ready, but there's no turning back now! Here we go!
Did you forget we still have a week.Take your equipment off and start hiking up the Y everyday.Isn't that what you weird Mormons do over there?See ya in a week Beavis...probably packing you on my back!
I think Reese needs a pink backpack. I would love to know what you are doing. I guess it sounds like a hike up St Helens or something. Thats what the pieces have told me. Am I right? I am a little out of the loop. Sounds like a family fun time. Is Grant going?
5 comments:
Yeah, all except for the fact that Reese will not be hiking with you.
Baby and all!
whatever, dude. you're still hot even with hiking clothes on and a baby on your hip.
jerk.
:)
Did you forget we still have a week.Take your equipment off and start hiking up the Y everyday.Isn't that what you weird Mormons do over there?See ya in a week Beavis...probably packing you on my back!
I think Reese needs a pink backpack. I would love to know what you are doing. I guess it sounds like a hike up St Helens or something. Thats what the pieces have told me. Am I right? I am a little out of the loop. Sounds like a family fun time. Is Grant going?
Post a Comment