Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Gavin's Prayers

It was Gavin's turn to say our family prayer last night and he is getting really good at opening and closing the prayer really well, it's just the interior we never know about. So he starts properly and then says, "We're grateful for dis day, grateful we went to da zoo, grateful we watch the office, in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen." Grant and I were trying to stay composed, but were having little success. Before putting him in bed we had watched an episode of our favorite show The Office which apparently he was grateful for. He has the cutest little voice and he loves saying our prayers and I know Heavenly Father loves hearing them. It's always a surprise what he may say, but I love it.

4 comments:

Erin said...

Funny! Dylan and Kate both bless Michael Scott in the prayers. Gotta love kids. I think they just like hearing their parents laugh so hard. We own all the seasons and watch them everynight! We are addicts.

Dad said...

One of the things I miss the most is listening to our former young ones saying prayers. I can hear Gave saying his just as you described Kare. Worth a trip up just to hear it.

Kaysha Alesa said...

Please bless Dwight will always be a part of the office.

Brian and Jenny said...

Too funny! I'm grateful for the office as well. Hope all is well :)