Saturday, October 25, 2008

Gavin Funnies

Quote of the Day:

Gavin: "Mom, we need to go to Castle Grayskull and get Battle Cat."

Do you know what that is from? Hilarious!

7 comments:

Kaysha Alesa said...

HEMAN, and tha master of the universe Kaysha... at least I think that is how it went. Cute Gabbers.

Heather said...

Oh ha! That kid is definitely his father's son! (Though to be fair, Tiff and I had She-Ra and Evil Lynn "action figures," so....)

Angie said...

Is that still on T.V.???

Dad said...

Remember when we saw He-Man and Skeletor at the K-Mart parking lot in Orem?

I can't believe Gabbers knows who they are. That's a hoot.

sean said...

actually dad, we were talking about He-Man and Skeletor on the flat bed of a semi at the K-Mart yesterday. One of the happiest moments of my life.

/tear

Heather said...

We so need to find those pictures.

Anonymous said...

Even I know Castle Greyskull.. duh. Is it still on TV or is Grant talking in his sleep again?