
My handsome boys enjoying the beautiful weather.
Narration of a Frustrated Mom

Me: "Gav, Reesey, look at the camera!" (cheerful, happy voice)

"Gav, Reese, up here. Up here!" (Pleasant, but slightly annoyed voice)

"Reese, stop eating leaves! Smile Gav!" (Unpleasant voice, still slightly annoyed)

"Gav, Reese, seriously! Look at the camera please! ... This is hopeless." (Annoyed mom voice that can't seem to ever get anything done properly when I really want to.)
Can I get one decent picture!?
4 comments:
Your kids are cute no matter what! I know how hard it is to get good pictures of more than one kid though BELIEVE me! That is why I have basically given up and just frame individual pics that go together. I always make an attempt to get a group shot but so far no luck and I don't think my chances are going to improve much when #4 gets here. lol Sometimes it helps to have a goofy aunt jumping around behind you though so if you need me I can definitely fill that position. :) Love and miss you guys! I'm excited to see you this weekend! Yay!
I'd say they need a favorite uncle making the monkey face to them...
They obviously prefer impromptu pics to the posing type. They are darn adorable anyway. I love your narrative. It is as cute as the photos.
You got very cute pictures.
Post a Comment