Monday, November 3, 2008
Halloween Fun!
We headed down to sunny St. George to Grant's parents house for a fun-filled Halloween weekend. We had an absolute blast and cannot wait to head down in three weeks for Thanksgiving! Grant's parents are so kind to let nearly the entire family ransack the house for a few days to have fun and we have been doing it for the last three years. We started the weekend by attending Thriller at Tuacahn on Thursday night. I love watching live performances and Tuacahn is such a cool place that anything there is awesome. Then on Friday, we started our Halloween at Kaysha's house with a delicious dinner of chili and donuts. With that fun combination in our stomachs we started trick-or-treating. Gavin was dressed at Chicken Little (thank you Sarah) and Reese was the alien baby from Chicken Little. Can you tell how much Reese liked her costume! She was in it for all of one minute before I had to take her out. Oh well. Gavin had a blast knocking on doors and getting candy with his cousins and mommy and daddy are enjoying eating his spoils. We had a fun Halloween and hopefully next year Grant and I will finally have a costume.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Your kids' costumes were SO GOOD! I loved them! I really wish I could have walked around and trick or treated with you guys! Gavin looked like he had a blast! So fun!
I loved Reesey's costume. I appreciate your help as always. It is a pleasure to have you visit. We love you.
Post a Comment