Thursday, November 13, 2008

Disney on Ice


We went to see the "100 Years of Magic" last night at the Energy Solutions Arena. It was an awesome show full of all sorts of disney characters. We started the night by taking trax up to the arena. Gavin loved riding the train. Then we got there and the outside vendors trapped us with all the crazy expensive junkie disney toys. Gavin found a sword and could not focus on anything else until he got it. That distracted us for a good 20 minutes then we went to our seats. We were in the second to last row! It started with the main disney characters then went into the different movies. We saw Alladin, Nemo, Little Mermaid, Snow White, Cinderella, Pocahontas, Belle, The Lion King, Pinnocchio, Mulan, Toy Story, and Its a Small World. The costumes were great and the skating was fun. On his final pass, Alladin did a flip right into the wall and fell. It was pretty entertaining. Overall it was a really fun night and we can't wait until Disneyland 2009!



Reese and I on Trax.

Gavin and Grant on Trax. (Gavin headbutted the corner of the table so thats why he has a mark in the middle of his forehead.)















6 comments:

Mitsy said...

That looks like it was so much fun!! I'll have to watch for when they do those so I can take my fam!(after this baby of course). I bet Gavin loved riding the "train" too! You guys are a fun family! Love ya!

Randy and Tasha said...

That looks like some "good ole family fun there Cottin." Never been to one of those but it's looks pretty sweet.Hey, why don't you have us down as having our pictures in?We sent it awhile ago.And get rid of the having to type the word verification thing below.

T-Lo said...

When are you going to Disneyland?

Whitaker Family said...

Fun! I am impressed at how well the pictures turned out too. I'm glad that you had fun!

Unknown said...

looks like fun.

Anonymous said...

I have always wanted to go to one of those shows since they are usually around my birthday. One of these days maybe I'll actually go. It looks so fun. How did Reese do? I'll bet Gavin talked and wowed through the whole evening. Cute family, fun times:D