Monday, November 3, 2008

Staheli Farm


On Saturday we went to Staheli Farm with the Family to see some "stinky animals" and play around with their fun little activities. Gavin really loved the horse swing and it was difficult to get him off. I wanted to have a turn, but the weight limit was 80 lbs. Too bad. Gavin also wrangled a bull with a rope, jumped on a redneck trampoline, putted a hole of golf, rode a little tractor pulled train, and slid down a slide into a corn box. Reese enjoyed being outdoors and riding a tractor. It was really fun.

Later that night, we went back to Kaysha and Ashley's clubhouse to have dinner and participate in a Fear Factor inspired activity (thank you Sarah again). I was explaining all the activities so I didn't get any pictures so hopefully Kaysha will post some of those. I had tons of fun watching everything and I am so glad everyone was so willing to participate. Good times! We'll have to do this again next year with different challenges. We always have fun in St. George with family and are looking forward to Thanksgiving.






4 comments:

Randy and Tasha said...

What the heck...I haven't looked at your blog in awhile because no update was on our blog.Those costumes were funnier than funny.Tash loves chicken little.You guys totally needed to dress up though.Where's your Halloween spirit?By the way, I think I know who owns that farm,seriously.I'm pretty sure they had a son serve in Ukraine.Anyway,we don't have a family picture yet but it's coming.

Whitaker Family said...

Karen, the Fear Factor was so fun! You did such a great job. I am all game for making that a tradition. Thanks!

Mitsy said...

Fear Factor was THE BEST! I love all of your cute pics! You got some good ones! I'm anxious to get the pics from Hollie and Kaysha from the party. The faces they made while eating the jelly beans was priceless. Thanks again Karen and it was fun to see you!

Hollie said...

Karen, you and your sick games rocked the house! Thanks for all you did, you are such a cool sister! And I have to say that picture of Reese on the tractor needs to be framed! So freakin cute!