Gavin is such a big boy. This was his second time going to the dentist and he did such a great job. He thought it was so funny when he closed his mouth on the vacuum and it suctioned his lips. He couldn't stop giggling after that, it was so cute. Why do kids have to grow so fast?
4 comments:
I agree Karen. Why DO kids have to grow up so fast?
wow! impressive. Thanks for the blog invite
That was my favorite part too Gav!Next time snort up a big loogie and spit in it.I've done that before...good times.Sweet Christmas card.Hey, scratch the BYU hoodie idea.We found him a book and tie...unless you find one for 20 bones and it doesn't look gaybuzzer.Hey,we also got one of those tilt poker things!What the H?
I just visited the dentist Gav. You were a better patient than I was. All that equipment looks scary . When they vacuumed my mouth out my teeth came out too. haha
Post a Comment