Saturday, December 13, 2008

"That" Day has Arrived!

We have upgraded to the big wheels. We are the new proud owners of a 2007 Dodge Grand Caravan. It was too good a deal to pass up so we jumped. Can you believe it? We are at "that" stage in life and I can't believe it. We said goodbye to our little Hyundai Elantra, which was my first car, but we are super excited for the extra space.


7 comments:

Mitsy said...

NICE!! I love the color! That's so exciting! You really can't beat the price and space of a mini van. We have been looking into getting another one so don't feel bad. You guys will love it! Can't wait to see it, and to see you guys!! I think it's been too long and I definitely missed out on the game night the other night it sounded like. LAME.

Brandon and Amber said...

Is it sad to say that I am jealous??? We are supposed to be getting a mini van, but waiting for the baby $$$ to come in first. You'll have to let me know how you like it!

Dad said...

Very nice! You're going to LOVE the ride down here even more now! ;)

We should've been out of a van by this time in our lives, but it's just been too handy.

Anonymous said...

I still love my van. We will probably buy one again when we buy. Utah's caddy. Congrats, it is nice.

Randy and Tasha said...

Randy told me that we couldn't ever own a van. he thinks they're ugly, but yours looks good. Hope you enjoy the new ride!

Sarah and Dan said...

Maybe you'll have to take me for a spin when I come! We'll go cruisin' down State Street, huh?!

Brian and Jenny said...

Congrats on the new purchase! It's always fun to get a new car....We just got a new purchase as well. not a car, but Brian's Christmas present to himself :) A 50" TV!
I can't wait until we get a new vehicle.