Merry Christmas everyone! We started all our festivities with a scrumptious dinner on Christmas Eve with Sean and our family. Then after dinner we opened up our pajamas courtesy of grandma Smith.
Reesey Pie in her princess pjs
Gaveroni in his Buzz Lightyear pjs
Cookies and "Sweet Nog" for Santa
Then after dinner we watched the all famous Christmas Vacation. That movie never gets old. I still laugh hysterically at everything and find new things to laugh at every year. Once the kids were in bed Santa came and delivered some goods. Once we all woke up Christmas morning, we ripped open presents in record time. Gavin enjoyed finding a lightsaber, batman, iron man, and some dinosaurs while Reese found some stacking cups, a shape sorter and some bath toys. After presents, Grant made his famous morning breakfast and we are now watching a movie and relaxing. I love the ambiance of Christmas and the time we get to spend with family. I hope you all had a great Christmas as well.
2 comments:
that is a sweet robe!
Merry Christmas! I am glad that you had a fun day. We love you!
Post a Comment