We spent nearly the entire week in St George at Grant's parents house. We had a really fun week comprised of spending time at the washington city rec center, eating all sorts of fantastic junk food, shopping at the outlets, playing games, and my most favorite activity, shooting guns. Grant has a snub nose Magnum 357 courtesy of his dad and we shot that for the first time. It was awesome! We also shot a rifle at an old abandoned car, a single 6 pistol, and a full barrell magnum 357. Can you feel the power?! We had a blast all week and can't wait to go down again. Thanks everyone for the good times.

Grant shooting a magnum 357
Jarom shooting a magnum 357 his very first time.
4 comments:
I had no idea you have such a passion for shooting. I remember shooting a 30-06 caliber when I was about Jarom's age. What a rush. We enjoyed having you here and loved being able to hold and snuggle the little ones.
We'll definitely go shooting when y'all come down again (now that I know it's only 10 minutes away - sheesh).
This is the one part of that trip that I am NOT jealous of. I am terrified of guns. I know, I'm a woos but they just freak me out. Going to the rec center on the other hand....yah I was jealous of that. Oh and playing games till the break of dawn. I was so bored! We must have a game night soon, plus you need to meet Kamry. :)
I love St. George.
Post a Comment