Monday, December 22, 2008

My kids are growing too fast. They are so stinkin cute I had to post some recent pictures. Gavin will be three in a couple of months and Reese is 8 months already. We are all super excited for Christmas and cannot wait to see what Santa brings. Santa even had the time to write each of them letters. Thank you Santa! And by the way, we still love our van. I feel like I am a 16 year old driving my parents mini van though. Hard to comprehend that it belongs to me and those are my crazy kids in the back. Oh how time flies. Speaking of which:

This is Grant's last week of his twenties! He turns 30 on Saturday! I love you honey!
Gaver buns
Reesey pie

Our Guitar Hero

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Grant, don't worry, thirty doesn't hurt you. Dad and me on the other hand.... I am feeling quite elderly by now. Happy Birthday! Your card is in the mail.... I think. I am getting too old to remember very well:)

sean said...

reese just keeps getting more and more adorable! The TV does look a little high...

elysehawks said...

Hey Karen! Congrats on the new van...I could imagine it does take you back though. I remember going to tolo in that van...ha ha. Good times. Looks like all is well with you! Have a wonderful Christmas!

Dad said...

If Grant's turning 30, then that means I'm...HOLY COW!!