Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Smughes Triathlon 2009

Check out the blog and let me know what you think girls. If you find some great resources for training, add them to the link list so we can all check it out. And get me your blogger email so I can add you as an author if you are in on the mini triathon in August.

5 comments:

Erin said...

Tell me just how mini is this triathalon. I'm interested.

Kaysha Alesa said...

Karen!!! Yes. I tried to comment on the blog and it wouldn't let me. hmm. My email is the kaysha_3 one you have. And just so you know. I did an hour today on the elliptical. Crazy I know.

Karen said...

1/4 mile swim, 10 mile bike, 3.2 mile run.

Hollie said...

Erin should totally do this with us! okay, I am loving your count down to Disneyland! so fun!

Whitaker Family said...

Love your countdown :). I hope that we get a good group to go. This is a great time to get in shape!