Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Gavin's first lesson

On Sundays I enjoy getting my cello out and playing hymns for the family and Gavin has taken a liking to it. He loves "helping" mommy play and this time he played his first song "Bessie Cow". I look forward to the years ahead full of screechy songs and angered practice sessions.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had forgotten you played the cello. I love that instrument and I hope little Gavs doesn't loose interest. He will be a musical prodigy! Jarom is super excited to play with him this weekend:)

Mitsy said...

Will you play for me sometime? I would love to hear it!

Hollie said...

okay, what is up? I learn something new about you all the time! I had no idea of all your musical talents! Cello, singing, what else have you been hiding from me! I already knew you were good at scrapbooking and all that too, but my gosh!, you are one talented chickita! Grant, you done good!