The other day I was getting dressed after the shower when I heard Reese downstairs calling for me. I answered and told here to come find me upstairs, which she usually does. After a minute or two I called her name again to see if she was making her way up, but she answered from downstairs again. I didn't think anything of it until I heard her saying, "Mmmm, Mmmm, Mmmm." I thought it was cute and continued getting ready for the day until I thought to myself, what would prevent her from coming upstairs other than food or Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. I then decided to go downstairs and saw that she had found Gavin's leftover yogurt and was diligently feeding herself with a spoon. With each attempted bite she would express how yummy the yogurt was by saying, "Mmmm!" I couldn't help but laugh. I put her in her high chair to finish while I cleaned up the majority off the coffee table. She is too funny. "Mmmm"
3 comments:
Hey Reesey, You Go Gurt!!;-)
Haha! I liked mom's comment. Reese has got good taste. I LOVE yogurt. :)
Mom IS funny! The other day Cy and Max were smearing yogurt all over each other. I didn't think that was very funny, but I think Reese is! :) It sure is funny when I'm not the one having to clean up the mess. :)
Post a Comment